Ca’ Zorzi is a charming residence located in the heart of Venice, a few steps from San Marco Square and Rialto Bridge, a few minutes by walk from The Fenice Theatre and near the 1 and 2 steamboat line to the station and Piazzale Roma, in a absolutely privileged position.
In 2 minutes by walk you can get to SIMPLY supermarket, sestiere San Marco 3988, where you can have a very wide choice of first need product. There are excellent quality commodities of the best brand: personal care products, fresh bread, fruit and vegetables. The shop is open all day long: from 9 a.m. to 20 p.m.
If you want to make a charming gondola ride, just outside of Corte Zorzi leaving the field and crossing a small bridge, there is the gondolas starting point: Orseolo Bridge, near CAFE’ FLORIA and CAFE’ QUADRI. There you can have a good breakfast.
Inevitable comfort additions are the TV, heating and air conditioning, hair dryer, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, free wi-fi, bad and bath linens.
The rooms are bright with high ceilings and large windows overlooking the private courtyard where you can admire an ancient Venetian well and Campo San Gallo where there is a lovely coffee shop for breakfast and a small restaurant.
How to get the apartments
If you arrive by train from the station or by bus and car from Piazzale Roma or Tronchetto, you can take the 1 or 2 line to Rialto (ticket cost € 7.50 per person – at the Rialto stop you go down and there will be one of our hostess who will carry you to the house). Tronchetto is the parking which is recommended (it’s the cheapest, cost 21€ per day).
It doesn’t need to be book.
FROM THE MARCO POLO VENICE AIRPORT:
Starting point: Darsena
Arrival point: Rialto
Journey time: 57 minutes
Price: € 15.00
About us …
She has provided very good and useful instruction to make sure I can reach the apartment easily.
Her friend Sophie is very helpful as well.
The place is neat and convenience.
Padua is a nice place to stay. “
super disponibili per check in e check out!
the best apartments
for your holiday in Venice
Sights to see
- Palazzo Ducale (Doge’s Palace – with online booking for the “Secret Itineraries’ tour). https://www.visitmuve.it/
- Saint Mark’s Basilica. www.basilicasanmarco.it
- The Clock Tower, St. Mark’s Square. https://www.visitmuve.it/
- The Correr Museum (Museo Correr – Museum of Venetian History and Art).
- Palazzo Grassi (modern art museum). www.palazzograssi.it
- Punta della Dogana Museum of Contemporary Art.
- The Venice Biennale. www.labiennale.org
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection (European and American art of the first half of the 20th century). www.guggenheim-venice.it
- The Accademia Galleries (Gallerie dell’Accademia). www.gallerieaccademia.org
- Teatro La Fenice di Venezia (most famous theatre). www.teatrolafenice.it