Sophisticated apartment in the heart of Venice two minute walk from Saint Mark’s square and the Rialto Bridge, and 5 minutes from the famous La Fenice Theater. The apartment is located precisely in Campo San Gallo in a private courtyard, Corte Zorzi, a very quiet area. Crossing Campo San Gallo you come out in Saint Mark’s Square. From the windows of the living room you can admire the Campanile in Saint Mark’s Square, and the view of Corte Zorzi. It is located in the same palace as Tintoretto and Altana.
The apartment consists of two double bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and kitchenette and two complete bathrooms. The sofa in the living room can become a comfortable bed, which is why the apartment can easily accommodate up to 6 people. The apartment is located on the second floor of the building and does not have a lift.
In the apartment you will find free access to Wi-Fi, washing machine and dryer, all the necessary linen (towels, sheets, soap and toilet paper), air conditioning and heating, TV. In case of need by guests we can provide, on request, cots at no additional cost. The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, refrigerator, dishes and cutlery. Each bathroom has hairdryer, shampoo, soap and shower gel, face and body towels.
About sanitation, for transparency towards our guests, below we list the steps that are carried out by our cleaners in our apartments before and after every stay.
- Wears protective clothing (gloves, mask and gown) all the time from when he enters the apartment until he leaves;
- Air the rooms before starting to clean and disinfect;
- Washes his hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning;
- First cleans using soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. After cleaning a surface, he sprays disinfectant and lets it act for a few minutes and then removes it;
- Thoroughly cleans sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces by carefully removing all visible dirt and then disinfecting with the appropriate products based on alcohol and sodium hypochlorite;
- Uses only disposable personal protective equipment that is thrown away at the end of each cleaning.
For the washing of linen (sheets and towels) we rely on an expert and professional laundry to guarantee the best service to our guests. Each of our guests has available clean and disinfected linen.
We take the safety of our staff and guests very seriously. To ensure our guests safety and cleanliness, our accommodations are cleaned and disinfected through professional cleaning procedures that minimize the risk of contagion.